These are among the most important:
Apart from a well-trained staff, logistics companies must meet strict requirements to earn this certification, such as:
- Facilities safety
- Container safety
- Process safety
- IT safety
ISO 9001: 2008
- Customer focus and service
- Staff engagement
- Process implementation
- Management systems
- Continuous improvement
- Fact-based decision making
- Beneficial relationships between suppliers
- Better internal organization, which translates into better efficiency.
- Better analysis of processes and products, through an organized system of records to lower mistakes in design, processing, and deliveries.
- Better communication and employee attitude, improving the understanding of policies, goals, and processes.
- Lower costsby decreasing waste and expenses from guarantees.
- Better positioning in today’s markets, thanks to the optimization of products, price reduction, and excellent reputation.